Wednesday, June 5, 2013

vampirettecesky

judging from that last photo, not only do you look great but your boobs still look pretty big!

that pic was a while ago 2 months or so

you look amazing! i really can't tell that you're smaller, and you're going to look really good when you're on holiday!

to be honest i cant even see the difference but having no tits, it sucks

Photo



Photo



so even though my dad knows I am trying to be healthy-er he goes to the supermarket, comes back with...

so even though my dad knows I am trying to be healthy-er

he goes to the supermarket, comes back with cakes, cakes and oh whats that? more cake and a korma curry 9.1 sat fat, no thanks id rather eat my own turds, i will continue with the soup diet, I must admit I am getting slightly fed up with not being able to eat junk food, roll on holiday! im gonna roll all over that buffet table and eat EVERYTHING 

can you imagine if guys dropped dick sizes like women drop cup sizes? "well, that was a great diet i've lost 2 inches off my dick already!" Isn't it really bad losing your boobies? although i know you can't help where the weight comes off (not that you need to lose any i think)

its shit yea but everything is shit, i just want to loose my hips and fat legs so i will end up having pancake tits to, im cool with that.

and his dad is even fitter!



and his dad is even fitter!

WHEEYYY! the fittest boy i have ever seen on Jeremy Kyle LOL



WHEEYYY! the fittest boy i have ever seen on Jeremy Kyle LOL

little miss no tits, must have dropped 2 cup sizes already

little miss no tits, must have dropped 2 cup sizes already

Still as beautiful as ever and it looks like your doing great. Its been quite a while since we spoke properly and while I miss that its great to see your good so I thought I would send in an anonymous message. Hope your as well as you look, keep it up xx (Lets see if you can figure out who I am :P)

I dont want to figure out thanks, if you want to talk come off anon, whats the point of this?

hope your day went good, you're the most beautiful woman ever and you deserve to be happy :)

thanks you x

i signed up to say hi, but it won't let me message you yet, i think you're epic!

ah thanks!

Photo



Everyone has a dirty little secret....

whatitmeanstomissneworleans: miss-love: adayattheraces: bestra...



whatitmeanstomissneworleans:

miss-love:

adayattheraces:

bestrafemich21:

adrians:

German guy confused by the meaning of "Party Pooper".

THIS IS THE GREATEST THING I HAVE SEEN ON THIS WEBSITE EVER.

we watched this in my German class a couple semesters ago and my professor died laughing. 

I haven't laughed this much in a hot minute OH MY GOD

HAHAHAHA AWWWWW

can see the pounds slowly dropping off me

can see the pounds slowly dropping off me

Big day 2 moro, bed time for me.

Big day 2 moro, bed time for me.

Any belly dancers who follow me, come say hi please, i need some tips/advice

thank you x

to the last post, i did not put it up someone else did, i would not be so crude as to discus my...

to the last post, i did not put it up someone else did, i would not be so crude as to discus my toilet activiites on here and put you all off.

seeing patchy rain in Gran caneria for when we are due to go isn't making me happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment