Friday, June 7, 2013

Between Rupture And Rapture.

Photo



"JK Rowling created seven Horcruxes. She put a part of her soul in every book and now her books will..."

""JK Rowling created seven Horcruxes. She put a part of her soul in every book and now her books will live forever""

-

 -Stephen King (via howtedmethiswife)

#this was really sweet until i thought about the fact that if that were true she would have had to kill a person to create each one -Skyedestiny

How else do you explain Dumbledore, Snape, Fred, Lupin, Tonks, Hedwig, and Dobby?

(via vikingplumb)

I just fucking lost my shit. 

(via connor-sexonlegswithahat-temple)

Photo



kushstagram: I DONT THINK YOU GET IT IF YOU TELL A GIRL SHES PRETTY IT WILL BOOST HER SELF...

kushstagram:

I DONT THINK YOU GET IT

IF YOU TELL A GIRL SHES PRETTY IT WILL BOOST HER SELF CONFIDENCE FOREVER

SO IF YOU FIND A GIRL PRETTY

GROW A SET AND TELL HER

Photo



"How long has it been since someone touched part of you other than your body?"

"How long has it been since someone touched part of you other than your body?"

- Laurel Hoodwrit (via embry-o)

Photo



Photo



if u dont grab my ass when we're making out wtf are u doing 

if u dont grab my ass when we're making out wtf are u doing 

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



lejackal: fierrrrrrce: Real men don't talk about their sexual conquests or call a woman out of her...

lejackal:

fierrrrrrce:

Real men don't talk about their sexual conquests or call a woman out of her name. My father once told me "No matter if a woman is sinner or a saint when you lay with her you become her equal. So no matter what you feel about them, it's also a reflection of yourself.

So much yes.

Photo



Photo



"I need someone to pour myself into."

"I need someone to pour myself into."

- Sylvia Plath  (via n-yree)

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment