Friday, June 7, 2013

Don't you turn off my radio

Photo





Photo





Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo





Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



tekena: Wow this happened



tekena:

Wow this happened

Photo



Photo









Photo



fezzesarecoollike: jenfold: Because the gifs can't do justice...



fezzesarecoollike:

jenfold:

Because the gifs can't do justice to the insanely funny horror that is Mr Blobby on the Big Fat Quiz of the 90s.

Photo





















the-hunters-angel: My school pretty much slaughtered Central...



the-hunters-angel:

My school pretty much slaughtered Central Arkansas in Regionals this week.

Photo



regifire: reason #349689034789768934076 why none of tumblr's users are ready for parenting

regifire:

image

reason #349689034789768934076

why none of tumblr's users are ready for parenting

breelandwalker: illischainsecho: illalwaysbeyoungatheart: gh3t...





















breelandwalker:

illischainsecho:

illalwaysbeyoungatheart:

gh3ttobla5ter:

cvmf:

Hades appreciation post.

He is kind of one of my favorite Disney villains.

He's so sassy! I love it!

He's one of the reasons why I point out this movie is hilarious.

YES, I KNOW IT'S NOT THE ORIGINAL FRICKIN' MYTH. But it can still be good/funny for what it is.

"Mr. Zeus. Mr. High-and-Mighty. Mr. Hey-You-Get-Off-of-My-Cloud."

Fun Fact: They rewrote most of the dialogue for the part after James Woods auditioned. Many of the oneliners were improvised. The top gif was his greeting to the writers when they were first introduced.

No comments:

Post a Comment